Oregon Emergency Management Association (OEMA) is a statewide association of emergency managers, emergency responders, government agencies, elected officials, and providers of products, services, or resources who are committed to building strong partnerships to minimize the impacts of disasters on the citizens and communities of Oregon.
Why become a member?
- Receive job postings in the Emergency Management arena
- Receive email regarding EM policies, procedures, and upcoming training
- If your email fits the criteria, it can be sent to over 300 members throughout Oregon
- Vote for Executive Board positions
- Have the opportunity to serve on an OEMA committee
- Grant funding; learn about opportunities to include reprogramming monies
- Legislative updates from IAEM federal issues and state legislation
- Professional development support and guidance
- Work side-by-side with professionals in the emergency management field